Due Dates for the month of Novenber 2018
Due dates for communicating with the ATO:
- Monthly/Quarterly/annually GST returns and information reports;
- Monthly/Quarterly/annually instalment reports;
- FBT returns and PAYG withholding annual reports;
- Monthly/Quarterly/annually BAS – Business activity statements;
- Income tax returns – at the end of the TAX year.
For your convenience, we will focus on the relevant dates of each month we are at, and you can visit us for the next month key dates so you always stay informed and compliant with the ATO.
The uniqueness of this website means that we will update you on due dates beyond your taxation needs, we will inform you of every date that may help you better plan for every business outcome.
In our opinion knowing of all due dates is important to the budget process. also, it’s vital to the planning of vacations. when is the best time the accelerate your sales and marketing efforts so that they will yield the best rewards to you and to your business?
This is the only website that thinks from the business owner point of view and as such we will be focusing on the dates that will give you the best outcomes financially.
- Lodge and pay October 2018 monthly business activity statement.
- Lodge and pay quarter 1, 2018–19 activity statement if you lodge electronically.
Lodge and pay quarter 1, 2018–19 Superannuation guarantee charge statement - quarterly if the employer did not pay enough contributions on time.
Employers lodging a Superannuation guarantee charge statement - quarterly can choose to offset contributions they paid late to a fund against their super guarantee charge for the quarter. They still have to pay the remaining super guarantee charge.
Note: The super guarantee charge is not tax deductible
Use our Super guarantee charge statement and calculator tool to work out the super guarantee charge and prepare the Superannuation guarantee charge statement – quarterly.