Due Dates for the month of september 2018
Due dates for communicating with the ATO:
- Monthly/Quarterly/annually GST returns and information reports;
- Monthly/Quarterly/annually instalment reports;
- FBT returns and PAYG withholding annual reports;
- Monthly/Quarterly/annually BAS – Business activity statements;
- Income tax returns – at the end of the TAX year.
For your convenience, we will focus on the relevant dates of each month we are at, and you can visit us for the next month key dates so you always stay informed and compliant with the ATO.
The uniqueness of this website means that we will update you on due dates beyond your taxation needs, we will inform you of every date that may help you better plan for every business outcome.
In our opinion knowing of all due dates is important to the budget process. also, it’s vital to the planning of vacations. when is the best time the accelerate your sales and marketing efforts so that they will yield the best rewards to you and to your business?
This is the only website that thinks from the business owner point of view and as such we will be focusing on the dates that will give you the best outcomes financially.
- Lodge and pay August 2018 monthly business activity statement.
- Lodge PAYG withholding payment summary annual report if prepared by a BAS agent or tax agent.
If a payer has only closely held payees and their tax agent helps prepare their report, they may be eligible for a concession to lodge this report by the due date of their tax return.
- Lodge Annual TFN withholding report 2018 if a trustee of a closely held trust has been required to withhold amounts from payments to beneficiaries.