Due Dates for lodging your reports:
Knowing about the due dates is important. Making sure you pay on time is key. Lodge and report on time are vital for the healthy relationship with the ATO.
The ATO as a statutory agency has needs. Those needs must be informed about how you have done on a regular basis. this is how the taxation system is built. and this is why we must plan in advance for every lodgement day. we must make sure we have everything ready to be on time to avoid undesired fines.
The major due dates are regarding all sort of lodgement dates that the company/individual must communicate to the ATO regarding the financial situation of his company or his own financial situation.
Due dates for communicating with the ATO:
- Monthly/Quarterly/annually GST returns and information reports;
- Monthly/Quarterly/annually instalment reports;
- FBT returns and PAYG withholding annual reports;
- Monthly/Quarterly/annually BAS – Business activity statements;
- Income tax returns – at the end of the TAX year.
For your convenience, we will focus on the relevant dates of each month we are at, and you can visit us for the next month key dates so you always stay informed and compliant with the ATO.
The uniqueness of this website means that we will update you on due dates beyond your taxation needs, we will inform you of every date that may help you better plan for every business outcome.
In our opinion knowing of all due dates is important to the budget process. also, it’s vital to the planning of vacations. when is the best time the accelerate your sales and marketing efforts so that they will yield the best rewards to you and to your business.
This is the only website that thinks from the business owner point of view and as such we will be focusing on the dates that will give you the best outcomes financially.
- Lodge and pay June 2018 monthly business activity statement.
- Lodge and pay quarter 4, 2017–18 PAYG instalment activity statement for head companies of consolidated groups.
- Lodge and pay quarter 4, 2017–18 activity statement if lodging by paper.
- Pay quarter 4, 2017–18 instalment notice (form R, S or T). Lodge the notice only if you vary the instalment amount.
- Make super guarantee contributions for quarter 4, 2017–18 to funds by this date.
Employers who do not pay minimum super contributions for quarter 4 by this date must pay the super guarantee charge and lodge a Superannuation guarantee charge statement – quarterly (NAT 9599) by 28 August 2018.
Note: The super guarantee charge is not tax deductible
- Lodge TFN report for closely held trusts if any beneficiary quoted their TFN to a trustee in quarter 4, 2017–18.
- Lodge Venture capital deficit tax return for June balancers.
- Lodge Franking account return for 30 June balancers if there is an amount payable.
- Lodge Early stage innovation company report.